Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Don't Use This Pick-Up Line....Ever

Last night I was sorting through some old emails and found this Match.com note:

hey finer than legally allowed. teach me how to read you like a book that i could start in the middle and work out page after page till i find the one with me in it

This is one of the reasons I'm not on Match anymore. But it begs the question: if I were a book, what book would I be? Horton Hears a Who? Strunk and White? This guy assumes I'm a long book, but I don't feel too War and Peace. How about Sense and Sensibility? Just so I'm not in the bargain bins.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not getting through. To repeat: be chary of Leviticus and Revelations.

Volbak

7:51 PM  
Blogger Jesse Anna Bornemann said...

Most days, I feel like a YA book. But that's okay, because I am a YA.

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain. He is far more well-read than I.

10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home